Accounting jargon course for Spanish students who need to be familiar with Spanish accounting.
- Presentation and networking.
- Getting to the accounting plan; types of accounts.
- Accounting entries, P&L statements and balance. Explanation of terms.
- Income statement. How to interpret the data and explain them in Spanish.
- P&L reports. How to interpret the data and expose them in Spanish.
- Preparation of the annual budget; how to explain it in Spanish.
- Space for creativity and examples.
Based on communication, entertainment and interaction among the students. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions; key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.
A minimum level B1 is required.