Business setup course for Spanish students is intended for those who want to start a business in Spain.
- Presentation and Networking.
- Legal and tax formalities. Specific language in Spanish.
- Importance of Public Institutions.
- Can I request a grant? What do I have to take into account?
- How to address Institutions, Partners and Suppliers. Writing emails and contacting via phone. Specific language and grammar in Spanish.
- Commercial Dossier in Spanish. How to sell without the product.
- Space for creativity and examples.
Based on communication, entertainment and interaction among the students. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions; key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.
A level B1 is required