Spanish in business course is for Spanish students who need to know the specific business language in their day-to-day activities.
- Presentation and Networking.
- Guidelines for a presentation in Spanish. Specific language and grammar, phrases and common expressions.
- Specific language for the negotiation of contracts.
- Tips to close a deal.
- Making a formal letter or an email depending on intentions.
- Space for Creativity and examples.
Based on communication, entertainment and interaction among the students. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions; key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.
A minimum level B1 is required.