Online communication for Spanish students who engage in online comunication in Spanish.
- Presentation and networking.
- What should we consider before writing a post?
- How to write content in the Spanish language; specific language in sentences and common expressions.
- The perfect post.
- What social media to use and how to use them.
- How to write content in the Spanish language; specific grammar and common expressions.
- Create a social media editorial plan.
- Space for creativity and examples.
Based on communication, entertainment and interaction among the students. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions: key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.
A minimum level B1 is required.