Intensive SLF levels A1 and A2 according to the criteria of the common European framework of reference for languages.
Upon completion of this intensive SLF course you will have the ability to communicate using present , future and past sentences, to provide basic information and manage in practical situations, to express opinions and desires, to describe in simple terms and establish short conversations.
Possibility of issuance of diploma upon request.
We will learn the following features:
– Daily actions (present and differences between “ser” and “estar”)
– Describing someone or something (comparisons, adjectives)
– Refer to the past (preterite, present perfect and imperfect)
– Expressing plans (ir + infinitive) and interests
– Talking about the future (Simple future and present subjunctive)
– Express opinions (Present indicative and subjunctive)
– Asking and giving instructions (affirmative and negative imperatives)
You will able to manage in issues related to family, work, home, food, shopping and health.
This course has a great cultural content.
Methodology: Based on the communications, entertainment and interaction of students. Share experiences and difficulties causing emotions, key to generate correct learning.