A2 Spanish language for foreigners – (SLF) according to the criteria of the common European framework of reference for languages
A2 Spanish language for foreigners (SLF) followes the content established by the Cervantes Institute. At this level you will have the ability to carry out opinions and desires, talk about the past and future, describe things in simple terms, establish short conversations and write simple letters.
Possibility of issuance of diploma upon request.
We will learn the following features:
– Expressing opinions (indicative and subjunctive)
– Expressing wishes (infinitive and subjunctive verbs)
– Telling stories (present indicative, discourse markers)
– Asking for and giving permission, giving orders, giving advice and persuading (positive and negative imperative)
– Refer to the past (perfect, indefinite and imperfect, temporary markers, linguistic resources to narrate …).
– Refer to the future: predictions, promises future actions … (imperfect future, conditional +imperfect future, etc)
– Describe (comparative of equality, superiority and inferiority, linguistic resources)
At this level a strong emphasis on phonics is made.
With high cultural content.
Methodology: Based on communication, entertainment and interaction. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions, key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.