B1 Spanish language for foreigners (SLF) according to the criteria of the common European framework of reference for languages
Exam preparation of the B1 Spanish language following the content established by the Cervantes Institute. At this level we will have the ability to carry out normal conversation in the day and read general texts.
We will learn the following features:
- Speaking of the past (using the past verbally: present perfect, imperfect, and undefined, temporary discourse markers and connectors), narrating events happened in the past, personal experiences in the past, periodic actions in the past, action occurred once, etc.
- Express the duration of an action commenced in the past and that lasts today (verbal periphrasis, temporary markers and connectors), narrating events or experiences that began in the past and remaining time.
- Express aptitude (know how to use “I’m good or bad” and quantifiers). Networking group techniques and others.
- Defining personality (verbally work the “Look like” phrasal verbs “I’m glad for”; Use of Being + Adjectives indicating strengths and weaknesses.). Networking group techniques and others.
- Giving opinions (past perfect subjunctive)
- Expressing probability (Probability Perífrasis “duty or having to”). Talking about the current political scene in Spain and propose possible scenarios.
- Expressing moods (will use verbs that express mood changes “get nervous” and exclamatory sentences). Narrate the impact of the photos selected in the workshop of photography.
- Provide information from one place / ask for a place (use of past verbs, temporary markers, discursive connectors, prepositions, and comparative quantifiers). Daily exercise carried out on excursions, which ask for, we describe that place, we compare, etc).
- Expressing wishes and future plans: (we use the present subjunctive, future and connectors). We’ll talk about our projects and future activities.
- Spread words spoken by others (indirect style)
High cultural content.
Based on communication, entertainment and interaction of the students. Experiences and difficulties are shared provoking emotions; key to generate correct learning.
With the networking, we get familiar with the student: their tastes, needs, etc.; relevant information to customise and optimise the course. It works with the abilities of each student.